Active.com is unable to authorize transfer or deferment requests for any event registrations. If you want to transfer your registered event to a different one or defer your registration, please contact the event director for assistance.
- Note: If you are unable to participate, you can just follow these steps to transfer your registration to another individual Transfer My Registration to Someone Else
- Note: The above transfer option is only available if the organizer allows this action. If this option is not available, transfers may not be allowed (contact the organizers for help).
Below are instructions for participants to transfer an existing registration to someone else after logging into ACTIVE.com and accessing My Events.
Note: The transfer option is only available if the organizer allows this action and the deadline hasn’t been reached. If this option is not available, transfers may not be allowed. Please contact the organizers for help.
- Click Transfer registration
- Enter the recipient’s email address at Email address
- Enter the recipient’s email address again to confirm at Confirm email address
- Click Submit
A confirmation message appears verifying that the transfer process was initiated. The accepting participant will receive an email inviting them to claim the registration and they may refer to the instructions in the article Accept Registration Transfer.
Note: Registrations for someone below 18 can only be viewed and transferred by the guardian who registered them; registrations made by someone else on your behalf (if you are an adult) can be transferred by that person or by yourself after you Claim Registration in MyEvents; registrations for those who are part of a group-registration team cannot be transferred.
Note: Transfers may only be completed into the same category – if the original registration was for a 5K, the new registration must also be for the 5K. If permitted by the organizer, the new participant may change event categories after the fact.
Note: If a participant transfers categories BEFORE attempting to transfer the registration to someone else, the process cannot be completed.
Note: The newest price is applied at checkout when the recipient accepts the transfer. If the event has a tiered price schedule, the current price could be higher than that for the original participant.
Note: The original registration fee is not refunded until the new participant accepts and completes the transfer process – ACTIVE.com processing fees and/or USAT membership fees (if applicable) are not refunded.
Note: Once the recipient has accepted and completed the transfer, the original registrant will be cancelled and refunded. Refunds are processed within 5-7 business days. If a transfer fee is applied, it will be deducted automatically from the refund. For example, if the original registrant paid $25 and the transfer fee is $5, he/she will be refunded $20.
Note: The system cannot refund automatically if the original registration was not paid directly (e.g., pre-paid registration, paid with coupon code). Please contact the event organizer for manual transfer in such cases.
A waiver informs participants of potential risks associated with an activity. By signing the waiver, participants agree to assume responsibility for foreseen and unforeseen risks. All participants over 18 need to sign a waiver for event registration.
If you are registering yourself, you should sign the waiver while online registration in the Waivers and agreementssection.
- Enter registration form information
- Check box beside I agree to the applicable Waiver
- Enter name beside Electronic signature
- Click hyperlink in email
- Check boxes beside I agree to the applicable waivers
- Enter name beside electronic signature
- Enter last name beside Last name
- Enter email address beside Email address
- Enter date of birth beside Date of birth
- Click Submit
Below are steps to register someone else below 18 (i.e. a minor) for an event on Active.com:
- Access event registration page from Active.com or event’s website
- On Select Category page, select desired category
- Click Continue
- Note: you will be asked to input email address if you don’t have an Active.com account or are not logged in.
- At Select participant section on Complete Form page, select Someone else, below 18
- Verify or complete your information as guardian, and confirm your identity by checking Relationship box
- Complete the minor participant’s information and other fields below
- Sign waiver and click Continue
- On Checkout page, fill in payment information and click Complete
- Note: Apply coupon code if you have one
- Note: If registration is successful, you will see a confirming page with the headline “Thank you! Your transaction is complete” and order details.
Below are instructions to register someone else for an event on Active.com:
- Access event registration page from Active.com or event’s website
- On Select Category page, select category you want to register for
- Click Continue
- On Sign In page, sign in with your Active account or enter an email address and click Continue
- Note: This step will be skipped if you are already logged in.
- On Complete Form page, select desired option
- Note: If you are registering a minor, you may refer to Register Someone Else Below 18 for more specific guides.
- Note: Depending on the event settings (ie: an adult-only event or an event that only allows self-registration), you may not find these options available. In such cases, please contact the Event Director for further information.
- Complete remaining fields, click Continue
- Note: To enable the participant to receive registration confirmation and waiver, please fill in the participant’s email address in the email address field instead of your own.
- On Checkout page, fill in credit card information
- Click Payment
Depending on event setting, there are two scenarios where you can register multiple participants and complete payment at one time, as below:
- Note: If the options described below are not available, it means the organizer has disabled these features. You can make separate registrations or contact the event for further assistance if necessary.
- Note: The system has a 15-minute time limit over the registration session. If there are many people to register, you can register them in several batches to make sure you checkout within the time limit.
- Select the number of registrations to make under each category and click CONTINUE
Note: Depending on event setting, you may be allowed to select multiple or only 1 registration for each category or wave.
- On Sign In page, login to ACTIVE.com
- On Complete Form page, complete/verify Your Information as the account owner
Note: You can complete your registration as a guest if the event allows, however you will not be able to view/edit registration by yourself without an account.
Note: Edit your profile information by clicking pencil icon on the right if necessary.
- Complete registration form information for each participant in order
- Note: Make sure to select the correct participant identity for each participant: Yourself, 18 or older, Someone else, 18 or older or Someone else, below 18.
- Note: After completing the first person’s form, you’ll have the option to copy existing registration form info to current form and modify only what are different.
- (Optional) Select preference on magazine trial offers and newsletters
- Sign Waivers and agreements
- Click Continue to move to Checkout Page
- Verify Order Details and complete payment
- Note: Make sure to select the correct participant identity for each participant: Yourself, 18 or older, Someone else, 18 or older or Someone else, below 18 on Complete Form page.
After registration, you can add or edit additional purchase items such as merchandise or other optional items.
Note: Participants registered by others can only view their registration and the option after they Claim Registration in MyEvents. Participants on a group-registration team don’t have this option, please contact the event organizer directly for help.
- Login My Events at http://myevents.active.com
- Find your registration event, click Purchase merchandise
- Select desired items
- Enter quantities (if applicable)
- Click Continue
- Enter billing information
- Click Complete
When registering online, you must pay in full with a credit or debit card.
Mostly, we accept below card types:
- Debit card
In most cases, American Express, Discover, Visa Electron, Maestro and eCheck (ECP,EUDD,ELV) is also accepted. We do not accept Cash and Check.
Note: Not all the card types are accepted for registration. American Express doesn’t support Australian Dollar. The payment methods are decided by the event organizer and may vary among different events. If you would like to register using a form of payment that we do not accept, please contact the event organizer directly for registration payment alternatives.
To register online through Active.com, please follow these steps:
- Go to homepage at www.active.com
- Search desired event
- Click event name
- Click REGISTER NOW beside event
- Select desired category
- Click CONTINUE
- Sign in
- Note: You can either create a new account or sign in your existing account.
- Enter desired information in COMPLETE FORM
- Click CONTINUE at bottom of screen
- Enter payment information
- Click COMPLETE at bottom of screen
If you have received your event registration confirmation email and/or your credit/debit card has been charged, you have successfully registered for the event. Our system automatically sends a confirmation to the Event Director once a registration has been processed and they are able to access all of your details to prepare for race day.
Some events will display a list of registered participants on their website. Please note that this list is generated by the Event Director and it is their responsibility to ensure it is updated in a timely manner. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact them directly.
In order to login to most ACTIVE Network products, you must already have an ACTIVE Passport – please visit the applicable link below to register/create an account, login, or retrieve your password.
|Login with Existing Passport
Below are instructions to login to ACTIVE.com with your existing account:
1. Navigate to (and bookmark) http://www.active.com
2. Click Sign in in the upper right-hand corner
3. Enter your ACTIVE Passport username (email address) and password
4. Click Sign In
You will be redirected back to ACTIVE.com. Hover over your name in the upper right-hand corner to access the following items:
– View Profile
– My Events
– Order History
– Upgrade Account (ACTIVE Advantage)
Yes, we reserve reserve places for elite athletes, who make the request, according to strict criteria based on the ITRA performance index.
All requests for registration must reach us by email (email@example.com) before February 29th 2020. Registration for elite athletes is not semi-automatic, each one must finalize their registration themselves upon receiving the voucher code from the organizer.
|RED COURSE||BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW AND WHITE COURSE|
|free registration||IP >870||IP >770||IP >830||IP> 730|
|guaranteed registration but fee to be paid||IP >770||IP >670||IP >730||IP >630|
Yes you can, but there are certain limitations.
If you are younger than 18 but older than 16, your parent (or guardian) should sign a declaration of liability. Also, you can register only for GREEN, YELLOW and WHITE course. RED and BLUE are reserved for the runners older than 18.
If you are younger than 16, we afraid that you will have to wait a little bit 🙂
Note: Registrations made by someone else on your behalf (if you are an adult) can be edited by that person or by yourself after you Claim Registration in MyEvents; registrations for those who are part of a group-registration team cannot be edited online.
- Locate desired event
- Click Edit registration
- Update registration information
- Click Continue to view a confirmation message stating that registration information has been updated
- Note: Participant name and email address are not editable online.
- Note: To purchase items, please refer to: Purchase Additional Merchandise After Registration.
The following fields may be adjusted on most online registrations (assuming the event organizers allow edits). All fields are required (by ACTIVE.com or the organizers) unless noted as optional.
- Date of birth
- Day phone (and Ext. )
- Address line 2 (optional)
- ZIP / Postal code
- Emergency contact name (optional)
- Emergency contact phone (optional)
- How did you hear about this event? (optional)
No, we don’t require ITRA points to register for the race.
No, we don’t require medical certificate. All you need to do is to open your ITRA health space account and upload your medical documentation there.