|AID STATION LOCATIONS||DISTANCE [km]||D+ [m]||TIME LIMIT [hours]||SUPPORT|
|UMAG||40,8||940||8 from the start|
Runner’s Quality index by ITRA: 4,7 / 5
While registering, you can reserve your bus transfer to the start of each course:
- Umag – Labin / RED course
- Umag – Lovran / BLUE course
- Umag – Buzet / GREEN course
- Umag – Motovun / YELLOW course
- Umag – Grožnjan / WHITE course
This service costs only 5 € and it is very useful because you don’t have to think about anything, just enter the bus and relax before the start of the race.
We do not offer bus transfer after the race.
Yes, we reserve reserve places for elite athletes, who make the request, according to strict criteria based on the ITRA performance index.
All requests for registration must reach us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before February 29th 2020. Registration for elite athletes is not semi-automatic, each one must finalize their registration themselves upon receiving the voucher code from the organizer.
|RED COURSE||BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW AND WHITE COURSE|
|free registration||IP >870||IP >770||IP >830||IP> 730|
|guaranteed registration but fee to be paid||IP >770||IP >670||IP >730||IP >630|
Yes you can, but there are certain limitations.
If you are younger than 18 but older than 16, your parent (or guardian) should sign a declaration of liability. Also, you can register only for GREEN, YELLOW and WHITE course. RED and BLUE are reserved for the runners older than 18.
If you are younger than 16, we afraid that you will have to wait a little bit 🙂
No, we don’t require ITRA points to register for the race.
COURSE RECORD MEN
COURSE RECORD WOMEN
RESULTS THROUGH THE YEARS
- Helio Fumo (POR) 2:55:19
- Marjan Zupančić (SLO) 3:11:57
- Andrei Ivanescu-Gliga (ROU) 3:12:21
- Barbara Trunkelj (SLO) 3:26:19
- Zorana Težak (CRO) 3:53:58
- Antonia Mielert (GER) 3:58:24
- Matic Čačulovič (SLO) 3:19:35
- Lukas Schaffenrath (AUT) 3:31:28
- Kai Malzahn (AUT) 3:32:11
- Barbara Trunkelj (SLO) 3:39:26
- Maja Urban (CRO) 4:05:04
- Vana Čargonja (CRO) 4:20:49
- Sebastijan Zarnik (SLO) 3:14:43
- Franck Manivoz (FRA) 3:26:43
- Igor Yovanovitch Gil (ESP) 3:27:38
- Barbara Trunkelj (SLO) 3:42:16
- Stephanie Manivoz (FRA) 3:43:52
- Irene Zamboni (ITA) 4:18:42
- Igor Yovanovitch Gil (ESP) 3:42:35
- Boštjan Vilčnik (SLO) 4:00:51
- Kristijan Zrinić (CRO) 4:21:27
- Stephanie Manivoz (FRA) 3:59:49
- Hristina Kozareva-Leikeb (BUL) 4:05:49
- Marija Trontelj (SLO) 4:18:47