General rules on accrediting journalists for 100 Miles of Istria
Journalists requiring access to information about 100 Miles of Istria event require accreditation. This accreditation is granted solely for the purpose of enabling journalistic coverage.
The organizer charges no registration fee for accredited press representatives.
- People with journalistic (or photojournalistic) activities such as:
- Print media representatives.
- Radio and TV media representatives.
- Online media.
There is no entitlement to accreditation and the organizer reserves the right to restrict accreditation or to revoke it entirely.
Please note that only journalists and named members of editorial teams are eligible to receive press accreditation. Non-journalistic staff members (i.e. members of management, assistants, advertising dept. employees, etc.) do not qualify as journalists and will not receive press accreditation. The organizer may reject requests on a case-by-case basis.
Information for pre-accredited press
Once your accreditation has been approved, you will receive further information via e-mail.
Pick up your press badge
As a pre-accredited member of the press you will be able to pick up your badge at the VIP registration desk in Umag. Press badges will not be posted in advance.
Please note that you may be asked to present an identification document (photo ID) on site.
Press accreditation holders are entitled to:
- attend the Press conferences
- interview the runners and staff
- enter the aid stations area
- enter the start areas
- enter the finish area
- use official photos and videos (all photos and videos should be credited as: 100 Miles of Istria archive)
Fill your data
The company Sport box d.o.o. gives great importance to the protection of personal data and implements the most appropriate tools and procedures to guarantee their security.
We collect data when you register for press accreditation as part of your participation in an international sports event that requires certain information about the participants for the smooth-running of the event and everybody’s safety.
These data are collected via the website platform www.istria100.com set up by Sport box d.o.o., organizer of the 100 Miles of Istria and responsible for data processing. The registration data are accessible to the managers and employees of Sport box d.o.o., who are authorized to manage the organization of 100 Miles of Istria event. These people must respect a confidentiality clause in their contract.
The data is kept in the database for 10 years. This period is renewable at each registration. During this period, Sport box d.o.o. must be able to contact the journalists.
This data collection is justified by:
- The need to identify each participant individually and with certainty (via a surname, first name, date of birth, gender and nationality)
- The need to be able to contact the journalist to provide him/her with any information related to the event, before, during and after the race. As part of the organization of the event, Sport box d.o.o. may contact a journalist by telephone, email or mail.
These data are processed in the following ways and for the following reasons:
- Sending emails and answering to journalists’ requests
- Sending newsletters.
- Sending marketing newsletters, on behalf of our partners.
- Performing activities during the event with our partners
Any misuse of these data by these third-party organizations cannot be the responsibility of Sport box d.o.o..
Data access – Information – Complaints
Anyone may have access to and manage the personal data concerning him/her on his/her personal space accessible
- By mail to the following address :
Sport box d.o.o.
HR 52420 Buzet
- By e-mailing the following address : email@example.com
Any request for access, personal data modification or cancellation will be processed as soon as possible and within a maximum period of 1 month from the moment the request has been received.